Just a little quick outfit of the day look for Spring ❤ xoxo
Firstly, I’m so sorry I’ve been absent from the blogging world for a while, I’ve just been ridiculously busy.
Secondly, welcome to my new followers, I really appreciate it! And to my older ones, thanks for still following! :)
I’m going to be doing a few posts in the next week or so, so stay tuned for that.
It’s such a lovely Sunday afternoon here in South Africa and I hope wherever you might be you’re having an amazingly fabulous day!! xoxo
PS. I had the most amazing holiday of my life in London and if you ever have the chance to go…GO you won’t be sorry!
I’ve been nominated for another award, this time for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award :) Yay! Thanks very much to Gabriel Lucatero!! You can go check out his amazing and inspiring blog at http://syl101.wordpress.com/!!
The rules for this award are:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
4. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Here are the blogs I have nominated for this award: (in no particular order if you were wondering)
Hope it’s been a good week so far!! xoxo
I’ve been nominated for the Shine On Blog Award by alovelyambition! If you haven’t checked out her blog yet, go do it now because it’s really lovely!! Love reading all about her interesting beauty blogs!! Big thanks for nominating me!!
-Proudly Display the award logo on your blog.
-Link back to the person who nominated you and thank them
-List 7 facts about yourself
-Nominate 7 bloggers and let them know you’ve nominated them
7 Facts About Me!
1. Love animals (even though I’m allergic to most of them LOL)
2. Can watch movies for hours on end without getting bored
3. Spending time with close friends and family is a definite favourite of mine (haha I know how corny that sounds!)
4. Love anything with cute little swallows on them
5. My favourite fruit is kiwis and watermelon
6. I’ve never taken more photos at once than I have this past week!
7. In love with cherry red nail polish, so glamorise!
7 Blogs I nominate:
Be sure to go check them out!! Have an amazing day! xoxo
So excited to go shopping this morning!!xoxo
Wow can’t believe I’m finally here in London!!! So excited!! Havne’t done much today though, my plane landed really early and then I just came home with my cousin, whom I’ll be staying with and then we just walked around a little. Saw primark adn topshop and all those veeerry lovely places!! Think tommorow will be the first like touristy/shoppy day!
Have a lovely day chummies! xoxo
Media student covering Film and TV
author & blogger
Your site for everything beauty related!
E o munca sa te mentii frumoasa..RESPECT!!!
On incessant makeup obsessions, occasional ramblings, and surviving quarter life crises.
All in one jewellerystore always keep in mind to the customers view with the precious, original & ensuring superlative quality with the modern techniques.
Enjoying the best moments of Web Development.
Follow Our Adventures
Just another WordPress.com site
Anything That Is Women's Hockey and Pro Boston Bruins
Home Design and Lifestyle Blog
My little world
The 1950's: Music. Fashion. Film.
Parenting. Travel. Lifestyle.