Here’s just a few pictures from the last week or so in London. Enjoy :) xoxo
I’ve been nominated for another award, this time for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award :) Yay! Thanks very much to Gabriel Lucatero!! You can go check out his amazing and inspiring blog at http://syl101.wordpress.com/!!
The rules for this award are:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
4. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Here are the blogs I have nominated for this award: (in no particular order if you were wondering)
Hope it’s been a good week so far!! xoxo
I’ve been nominated for the Shine On Blog Award by alovelyambition! If you haven’t checked out her blog yet, go do it now because it’s really lovely!! Love reading all about her interesting beauty blogs!! Big thanks for nominating me!!
-Proudly Display the award logo on your blog.
-Link back to the person who nominated you and thank them
-List 7 facts about yourself
-Nominate 7 bloggers and let them know you’ve nominated them
7 Facts About Me!
1. Love animals (even though I’m allergic to most of them LOL)
2. Can watch movies for hours on end without getting bored
3. Spending time with close friends and family is a definite favourite of mine (haha I know how corny that sounds!)
4. Love anything with cute little swallows on them
5. My favourite fruit is kiwis and watermelon
6. I’ve never taken more photos at once than I have this past week!
7. In love with cherry red nail polish, so glamorise!
7 Blogs I nominate:
Be sure to go check them out!! Have an amazing day! xoxo
I’m thrilled to say I’ve been nominated again for the “One Lovely Blog” award! Thank you so much Miss Addy from http://missaddymblog.wordpress.com
If you guys haven’t checked her out yet, she’s awesome and her blog is filled with so many interesting and fun must reads!
Here are the rules of the award:
I’ve already told you 7 things about me, but here’s another 7 little things:
1. I will never get board of watching series…Ever!
2. Prefer more salty than sweet eats
3. I have the cutest little black and white cat named Tinkerbell
4. I think it’s the little things that makes life special
5. Natural brunette
6. I love music and played piano for 9 years when I was still in school
7. Lastly, I am deadly afraid of anything that is categorized as creepy & crawly
Now here is the totally awesome part, I get to pass this award on to seven other bloggers! All the blogs I follow are absolutely fabulous, but these guys have really captured my attention with their eye catching blogs:
Thanks again Miss Addy and please go and check out these lovely blogs!! ❤xoxo
Media student covering Film and TV
author & blogger
Your site for everything beauty related!
E o munca sa te mentii frumoasa..RESPECT!!!
On incessant makeup obsessions, occasional ramblings, and surviving quarter life crises.
All in one jewellerystore always keep in mind to the customers view with the precious, original & ensuring superlative quality with the modern techniques.
Enjoying the best moments of Web Development.
Follow Our Adventures
Just another WordPress.com site
Anything That Is Women's Hockey and Pro Boston Bruins
Home Design and Lifestyle Blog
My little world
The 1950's: Music. Fashion. Film.
Parenting. Travel. Lifestyle.