I’m so excited, I’ve just received my first nomination for the “One Lovely Blog” award. I can’t thank Michele from http://trendybelleblog.wordpress.com/ enough!! Be sure to go look her up, she has an amazing blog and is constantly updating it so make sure to go take a look! ❤
Here are the rules of the award:
- Thank the person (or lovely girls) who nominated you
- Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post
- Share 7 things about you
- Pass the award to seven nominees
- Inform the nominees by posting on their blogs
So here are seven things about me:
1. I only drink black tea and milky coffee I think milky tea is just really bad but on the other hand black coffee — not nice! I know right quite weird!
2. I have a twin sister but we’re not identical at all!! And we’re so different it’s like east and west! But I love her dearly!
3. I grew up on Rooibos tea it’s a proudly South African tea and it’s the only tea I’ll ever drink! It’s delicious and I strongly recommend it to all my fellow tea lovers out there
4. I will be able to live on popcorn forever I just looove popcorn so much! I go to the movies just so I can have yet another excuse to have some, not that I really need one though lol! Plus it’s healthier than chips so I don’t even feel bad about it!
5. I used to name all my pets after myself because they were my “family” and I’m Afrikaans and in our culture you’re named after like your gran or someone, so always thought it’s so fitting to name them after myself :D
6. I barely wear any makeup when I’m home because I just go home in the holidays and I’m such a lazybum sometimes that I just never feel the need to put on makeup. If we go out somewhere then I will but for those lazy days where I just lie in bed and watch series — never
7. I’ve never bitten my nails ever in my life, my twin sister on the other hand has the shortest little nails ever!
Now here is the totally awesome part, I get to pass this award on to seven other bloggers! All the blogs I follow are absolutely fabulous, but these guys have really captured my attention with their eye catching blogs:
1. She’s funny, happy, inspiring and a fellow South African, MissAddy! You can go check out her blog at http://missaddymblog.wordpress.com/ . She’s amazing and always updating so there’s something for everyone.
2. Just her cover photo alone was enough for me to follow her, but she has such a gorgeous blog full of some of the most beautiful makeup photos I’ve ever seen. Her name is Natashae and you can follow her at http://makeupbynatashashae.wordpress.com/
3. Ashley’s blog at http://lifeofahousewife.com/ is definitely one of my favourites. Her blog is the cutest blog ever and she’s stunning! She’s all about makeup and her blog is just so happy. Go check her out!
4. This next one is a must see! Erin from http://scrapbookstyle.wordpress.com/ Her blog is gorgeous! So personal but very high fashion and such a fun read!
5. Vintage Girl At Heart, wow if you love a good read, then this is for you. There’s something for everyone and I like that it’s much more personal than most, http://foodfashionmakeup.wordpress.com exactly like the name says it’s about fashion, food and makeup, my favourite things in the world!
6. The next girl has a stunning blog all about fashion, beauty and some really great makeup tips and best buys! Watch out for Yara Shakar an upcoming designer, follow her blog at http://gingertwine.wordpress.com
7. And last but not least, http://thirteenthandhudson.com/ What a stunning blog these girls have!! Well done Kim, Kat, Sam for such an original blog!
I would just like to thank Michele again, this was so much fun!! ❤xoxo